L' Dezen pieces are on of a kind and we love using different materials to showcase our creativity through our collectibles. L'Dezen jewellery is made of 18K gold with conflict-free diamonds and one-of-a-kind coloured gemstones.
Natural diamonds are one of nature’s wonders. L' Dezen Jewellery is handcrafted in natural, colourless, brilliant cut diamonds. All of our white diamonds are graded SI (‘eye-clean’) or above for clarity, and colourless (F-G).
Each diamond slice has a unique story, these are thinly sliced sections of large rough diamonds, that show interesting patterns while keeping the stones original outline. Creating jewellery with diamond slices requires highly skilled workmanship. We also have a variety of coloured diamond slices like blue, yellow and brown.
Rose Cut Diamonds are different than the traditional 'Brilliant Cut' diamond we know in this modern era. A Rose Cut Diamond resembles the shape of a rose bud. In general, they are flat at the bottom and creating a larger surface area for the stone’s brilliance. Another bonus of buying a rose cut is since it is flat on the bottom, the stone’s size appears much larger than its actual carat weight. Gemstones:
L'Dezen jewellery is predominately produced in 18K gold in white, yellow and rose colours. All our 18K white gold has been plated with a white rhodium finish, this is a layer of plating applied to the metal to emphasise the bright white finish of the metal and can be especially susceptible to discolouration when brought into contact with chemicals.
Rhodium is a type of platinum that is rare, very hard, and corrosion resistant. Given this metal’s higher melting point and durability, we typically use rhodium as a plating, rather than a solid metal, to make our gold jewellery bright and shiny. Black rhodium is, in fact, just one of many colours of rhodium. In its natural state, rhodium is silver-white and is typically plated onto white gold to give it a brighter, more luminous finish. By binding ink to rhodium, however, black rhodium is created.
18-Karat Gold Plated on Silver, White & Blue Diamond jewellery.
A gorgeous creamy white headband with colored beading and sequences design - inspired by our favorite Tichi evil eye bracelets. It has a padded profile and a lavish finish.
Tichi Mask Packs:
A gorgeous handcrafted pair of masks inspired by our favorite Tichi evil eye bracelets. Comfortable to wear on the face, with an opening on the inner fabric for inserting a disposable filter. Tichi Masks are made using breathable material which is washable, reusable, foldable and easy to pack.
We value our quality and craftsmanship at L'Dezen. Jewellery is fragile and should be handled with utmost care, so here are some tips on how to care for your jewellery.
TLC for your jewellery:
- A simple plan to keep your diamond jewellery looking beautiful is to soak it in a gentle degreasing solution, such as water with a few drops of mild dish soap, once or twice a week. After you remove the diamond jewellery from the cleaning solution, use a soft, clean toothbrush to remove any remaining dirt. Use it to clean hard-to-reach places like the back of the diamond, which tends to collect the most oil and dirt.
- Sliced diamonds are as delicate as a regular diamond so you want to be careful about the usage and how active you are while wearing them. Cleaning our slice diamond pieces gently using a soft clean cloth.
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.
- Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewellery.
Storing you jewellery:
- We highly recommend that you store your jewellery in the pouch provided in the packaging or another suitably lined box or soft pouch and place a small packet of desiccant crystals in the packaging if you live in a humid climate.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewellery separately, so that they don't rub together. You should also keep your chains fastened so they don’t become tangled.
- When traveling, protect your jewellery pieces from scratches or other impact damage by padding it in a separate box or case.